NEIGHBORHOOD LOAN PROGRAM
This program is designed specifically for a homeowner with low to moderate income, located in a county that we serve and looking to borrow a fixed amount of money.
If you are ready to buy a home, we want to help!
We know that home buying is complex. That's where we come in with dedicated specialists to help you with your questions and home mortgage needs.
- Special rates are available for Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Fixed Rate Mortgages*
- Property must be located in one of the counties listed under the Income Limits chart
- Either the combined family income for all applicants must meet the maximum Income Limits in the chart OR the property from the listed county is located in a “low” or “moderate” census tract as determined through the ffiec.gov website
- Maximum loan amounts are based on 1-4 family conforming limits*
- Available for purchases and refinances
- For all purchases, any applicant with an LTV of 80.01% or greater will be required to attend a homeownership course run by a HUD approved counseling agency. A certification of completion will be required prior to closing.
Our expert mortgage specialists are ready to guide your through the entire process, from application to loan closing. Call today for more information on our neighborhood loan program or any of our other residential loan options.
*Please ask your specialist for details.