A mortgage can be a tricky thing. You’ll have to consider your eligibility, timing, payments, loan options, refinancing, etc. That’s a lot to think about.
Our mortgage and other home loan calculators can help.
Use our calculators to handle the small details so you can make the big decisions.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator: Determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Rent vs. Buy: Are you better off buying or renting?
- ARM vs. Fixed-Rate Mortgage: Compare your chief loan options here.
- Mortgage Payoff: Calculate how much money you can save in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Mortgage Qualifier: Can your dream home become a reality? See exactly how much you can afford (and how much you might have to defer).
- Mortgage Required Income: Determine the income level required for a mortgage and how varying interest rates affect that amount.
- Refinance Breakeven: Is the time right to refinance? Calculate if you’ll hit the breakeven point (when the associated costs of the new mortgage outweigh the potential monthly savings.)
- Bi-Weekly Calculator: Estimate how much you’ll pay over the life of a loan on a bi-weekly payment schedule.
Information and interactive loan calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regard to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.