HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Now more than ever, you need a financial partner that you can count on to provide smart and responsive solutions. At Provident Bank, we know that recent changes in healthcare lending, laws and insurance procedures present many new challenges for your business. We can help sort through the confusion.
We understand how reimbursement rates and collections can affect your bottom line and the overall financial health of your business - and we're committed to providing customized financial solutions to help you thrive. Provident boasts a division solely dedicated to providing financial products and services for healthcare professionals - with a team of seasoned healthcare lenders that you can count on.
FINANCING IS OUR SPECIALTY
Our healthcare lenders will work closely with you and your accountant to help simplify the credit approval process and provide the services and financing strategy you need to succeed in today's challenging environment. Plus, we can provide something nationwide banks can't: local loan decisions - so you get the money you need sooner. We also offer:
- A streamlined loan application process
- Favorable loan-to-value ratios:
- 85% LTV for commercial mortgages (traditionally 70 - 75%)
- 100% financing for leasehold improvements or Equipment
- 100% financing for malpractice loans(12 equal payments)
- Special financing for practice acquisition loans, including physician buy-in and buy-out loans
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest-only repayment periods
- Limited guarantee options
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Our healthcare professionals have worked with a variety of healthcare businesses, practice groups, and care centers.
Our services are ideal for:
- Multi-specialty Practices and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Surgical Specialties (Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, Oncology, Spine, Pain Management)
- Primary Care Physicians (Family Practitioners, General Practitioners, Pediatricians, OB/GYNS)
- Dental Professionals (Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists, General Practitioners)
- Single Specialty Practices (Ophthalmology, Endocrinology, Urology, Allergy, Dermatology)
- Mental Health and Behavioral Not-For-Profit Entities
- Long-Term Care Facilities (Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Continuing Care, Retirement Centers)
- Physical Rehabilitation Centers
- Medical Laboratories and Pharmaceutical Research and Development Companies
- Veterinary Practices
- Medical and Dental Supply Companies
- Joint Ventures with Hospitals
Provident Bank also provides cash management services such as Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, ProvidentConnect Online Banking for Business, ACH, and more.