HOW PROVIDENT BANK PROTECTS YOU
How Provident Bank keeps our customers safe:
- Provident Bank Online Banking uses *technology to encrypt your personal information such as User Ids, Passwords, and account information over the Internet.
- All information provided to you is encrypted en route and decoded once it reaches your browser.
- Information you provide via electronic forms on the Provident Bank website is secure and encrypted where applicable.
- Firewalls are used to help limit entry by anyone without proper authorization.
- Provident Bank uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your online accounts.
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL) - Up to 256-bit encryption
To learn more about Provident Online Banking please visit https://www.provident.bank/digital-banking/providentconnect or call 800-448-7768.