It’s amazing how things change, isn’t it? We bet that when you used to make last minute runs to the bank before closing, you never imagined that one day you’d be able to bank on your schedule— from home. We know: you miss coming into the branch just to say hi to your local bankers. Don’t worry. We’re still here. But now, we’ve brought banking to you.
ProvidentConnect Online Banking is fast, easy, and, best of all, secure. Because we’re committed to protecting you from rampant fraud, our system not only features password protection, but Advanced Login Authentication®. This technology recognizes the computer you normally use to access ProvidentConnect and stores that information, along with your login credentials, in your online identity profile. With our multiple layers of security, you’re protected from any threat!
ProvidentConnect: Connecting YOU to Your Accounts – Anytime
ProvidentConnect’s benefits are comprehensive. You can:
- Pay Bills: Pay one-time and recurring bills such as utilities, credit cards, and gym memberships. It’s fast, more secure than paper checks, and FREE with all Provident personal checking accounts. (See our Online Bill Payment Demo)
- Receive Paperless eStatements: Receive your periodic checking account statements earlier and electronically instead of later and by mail. eStatements are FREE, eco-friendly, and more secure than paper statements. Plus, we’ll send you emails to notify you when your new statement is available online.
- View Transactions & Balances: Check the balance of your Provident deposit or loan accounts. See if checks have cleared or deposits have been posted. View your mortgage or other loan statements and transactions affecting your loan. You can also receive automatic notices on your account via email with FREE eBalance alerts and eStatements.
- Transfer Funds: Move excess money from your Provident checking account into your Provident savings account; transfer money to cover a check or make loan payments.
- Download Account Activity: Transfer information electronically into a personal financial software package, such as Quicken®.
- Receive Direct Deposits: Direct Deposit is ideal for anyone receiving regular deposits of payroll, government benefits such as Social Security, pension benefits, dividends, or other recurring payments. Your money is automatically deposited—no need to make runs to the bank anymore!—and is available the same day. No more waiting.
- Use Overdraft Privilege: Overdraft Privilege may provide a discretionary payment if a check or debit item is presented and you don’t have sufficient funds in your Provident checking account to cover it.
- Auto Save: With Auto Save, getting into the habit of saving is easy. Automatically transfer a pre-determined amount from your checking to your savings account at regular intervals—each week, month, or quarter—whatever and whenever you choose.
- Apply for a Loan: Don’t rearrange your schedule to make a trip to the branch. Now, you can fill out an application for a mortgage, home equity, or personal loan or line of credit right from home.
Convenience You Can Count On
We make banking convenient for you. Check out our demo and sign up for ProvidentConnect today!