AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE SERVICES
First there were paper checks and wire transfers; now, there's ACH, the more convenient, secure, and low cost way to move money. The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a nationwide system that processes large volumes of electronic credit and debit transactions and provides for the exchange of information among financial institutions. Because it eliminates the cost and time associated with paper checks, ACH services can help improve your business' cash flow management, whether you're issuing or receiving a large number of checks, making payments, or processing payroll.
The New Way to Pay
You can pay vendors, suppliers, government taxes and employees - all while reaping the benefits:
- Improved cash flow due to expedited funds availability for ACH disbursements
- More predictable settlements
- Scheduled payments
- Check fraud mitigation
- Elimination of check printing, distribution, loss and reconcilement expenses
- Greater payee satisfaction due to prompt payment
- Simplified payment processing
- Up to date account information
Create your ACH debit or credit transactions via ProvidentConnect, our comprehensive Online Banking Module, or upload a NACHA-formatted file through our secure server.
ProvidentConnect provides you with the tools you need to control your payment processing - all in one place. Initiate and manage ACH transactions, receive confirmation reports for reconcilement and review detailed account activity history.
ACH Services Can Work For You
ACH is ideal for a number of common transactions:
- Pre-Authorized Collections: Provident's ACH Debit Origination Services enable you to debit business or consumer accounts on the effective date for recurring payments, invoices and dues. Prior written consent must be obtained from consumers for this type of transaction.
- Cash Concentration: Consolidate funds from multiple locations, including retail outlet deposits and maturing investments. ACH debits are created to transfer funds from your outlying accounts to your concentration account at Provident Bank.
- Direct Deposit: This service permits you to automatically deposit funds into your employees' bank accounts for recurring payroll. You may also use the ACH network for employee expense reimbursement, bonuses, commissions, pension or annuity payments, shareholder dividends, etc.
- Vendor Payments: Allows you to settle payables using ACH credits.
Convenience. Certainty. Cost Savings.
Take advantage of one of the largest electronic transaction networks in the U.S. and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your financial transactions are fast, safe and easy. To learn more about Provident's ACH services, other cash management services, and general business development, join our LinkedIn Forum!