How You Can Protect Yourself
7 Tips to access Provident Online Banking Securely:
- Make a dedicated banking password that is at least 10 characters. Do not use it anywhere else other than to access your Provident banking account.
- Never give your password to anyone and make sure you keep it somewhere secure.
- Don't leave your computer unattended while logged onto Provident Bank online banking.
- Make sure you have up to date anti-virus/anti-spyware software to check your computer.
- Keep your computer, cell-phones, and tablets on the latest software update.
- Do not connect to unsecure Wi-Fi.
- Make sure to use multi-factor authentication when logging onto your Provident Bank online banking account.